The bottom line is you.
- Do you want to join an innovative, creative team that works in constant collaboration?
- Are you looking for a friendly work environment characterized by openness and exchange of ideas where you will have the opportunity to hone your skills through stimulating projects?
We can assure you that you will be passionate about your job!
You'll take on the following business challenges:
- Assume leadership in the planning, development and organization of training activities for all relevant stakeholders in an operational area.
- Carry out training analysis of customer training needs.
- Recommend and implement relevant training strategies based on content type, learning objectives, context and operational constraints.
- Manage the development of project-based training activities by working closely with managers, content experts and trainers.
- Develop educational design of training activities using content experts.
- Write and publicize training content for dissemination and online learning.
- Develop educational material for theatrical and online distribution.
- Coach trainers in the dissemination of training activities.
- Assess training, learning and transfer of learning.
- Bachelor's degree in Administration, Human Resources, Education, Educational Technology or an appropriate discipline.
- Master's degree in training management or educational technology, an asset.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in management and design of customized training in business.
- Proficiency with Office Suite software (especially Word and PowerPoint) and feel comfortable working in a highly computerized environment.
- Ease of communication verbally and in writing.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to work collaboratively with multiple stakeholders.
- Be customer oriented.
- Interest in the field of insurance and financial services.
- Masters in Training Management (an asset).
- Knowledge of the English language (an asset).