Reporting to the vice-rector for studies and research, the professor and head of the studies and research center (PER) in Digital Cultures will have the mandate to coordinate the planning, implementation and evaluation of training and research programs grouped around the theme of Digital Cultures. Its action will be guided by the UOF's vision for student experience, training and research as described in the institutional strategic documents to this effect. The professor and person in charge of the PER in Digital Cultures will collaborate directly with the professors and leaders of the other PERs as well as with the various services attached to the vice-rectorate for studies and research in the accomplishment of his tasks .
More precisely, the professor and person in charge of the PER in Digital Cultures is responsible for the following actions:
- Participate in hiring, '' welcoming and mentoring new UOF faculty members, as requested by the vice-rector for studies and research
- Participate in welcoming and supporting students registered in the training programs attached to the PER, in collaboration with the services of the VRER
- Coordinate the planning, implementation and evaluation of the training programs attached to the PER, that is i.e. overseeing the development, implementation and evaluation of teaching and learning units, ensuring er the constitution of teaching teams and the establishment of their workload, identify areas of experiential learning and potential partners
- Take part in teaching and learning activities of the training programs of UOF, according to the provisions of its specifications
- Coordinate the planning, implementation and evaluation of research programs linked to the PER, that is to say, identify the strategic axes and privileged partners, identify faculty members who may be involved in various research projects, develop a strategy for disseminating research results
- Contribute to the development of research and the mobilization of knowledge, according to the provisions of its specifications
- Participate in meetings of the various administrative bodies of the university including the Senate and the Rectorate
Experience The UOF is looking for candidates who correspond to the following profile:
- Doctorate in a field of study and research related to the theme of the PER in Digital Cultures
- Study and research path calling on interdisciplinarity or transdisciplinarity
- Teaching experience in several of the following fields from a digital perspective:
- technologies, literacy, humanities, arts,
- communications, marketing and public relations,
- ergonomics, ecology, data management and analysis,
- learning, creation and production, citizenship, rights and ethics.
- Demonstrated experience or strong interest in teaching and learning strategies focused on skill development, collaboration, discovery and experience
- At least 5 years of academic leadership experience in both training and research he
- Recognition of the academic contribution allowing hiring at the minimum grade of associate professor (with tenure)
- Control ofFrench language and English language; strong interest in plurilingualism and multiculturalism
The candidates sought can attest to the following skills:
- Ability to collaborate with a variety of teams within an institution
- Capacity for leadership, influence and credibility in an academic environment
- Flexibility and agility of execution, even in a changing context and under pressure
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Critical, creative and innovative spirit
- Mastery of Usual digital tools The UOF reserves the right to submit any person selected for an interview to psychometric and management tests.
Anyone interested is invited to send by email a cover letter and their curriculum vitae in French no later than November 30, 2020 before 4 p.m. Please quote the posting number on your cover letter: 10-ACA-20.