Display number: 19-20 / 031
Job Category: Professional
Employment status: Specific project - 24 months
Class / Salary: 13 / 31.52 $ to 51.01 $
Service: Deanship of Studies
Duration and Hours: 35 hours / week, Monday to Friday
Start of the term: As soon as possible
Deadline to apply: May 22, 2019, 5 pm
Link to apply:
Who are we?
The École de technologie supérieure, an institution of the Université du Québec, offers bachelor's, master's and doctoral programs in engineering.
Located in Griffintown, at the junction of Old Montreal and downtown, within walking distance of the metro and Lucien-L'Allier and Bonaventure stations, ÉTS is a dynamic and dynamic workplace. motivating! In addition to a competitive salary, we offer a generous pension fund and several benefits including:
- Group insurance;
- Up to 21 days holiday;
- 4-day summer schedule;
- Access to a discounted rate at its on-campus or on-site sports center;
- Public Transit Incentive Program (discount equivalent to 3 months on annual subscription);
- Competitively priced car and bike parking;
- Access to the various corporate agreements of the School;
- CPE on site, and many other benefits.
Under the direction of the immediate superior or immediate superior, carries out activities of study, analysis, research, planning and recommendation affecting the various spheres of education and economic, social, administrative and scientific aspects related to the development and functioning of the institution.
- Support the Dean of Studies in the development of curricula;
- Exerts a strategic watch; consult industry and industry partners in order to survey the needs and prospects for university training; and make recommendations on the list of programs to be developed in the short and medium term;
- Accompany departmental leadership in curriculum development. Collect their needs and concerns. Conducts opportunity studies, drafts and reviews presentation documents, coordinates the flow of files to relevant bodies;
- Assist, as required, the members of the various program development committees in carrying out their mandate;
- Represents the School at the table of program evaluators and at the program development table of the Université du Québec;
- Support the Dean of Studies and other research officers in other issues related to curriculum management;
- Performs any other mandate entrusted to him by his superior.
- Master's degree in an appropriate discipline, particularly in education or engineering;
- Three (3) years of relevant professional experience, particularly in the management of university programs and more specifically in the development of programs of study or in a position with comparable characteristics;
- Large capacity for analysis and synthesis;
- Ability to influence and collaborate with many stakeholders with different needs and constraints;
- Writing ability;
- Knowledge of administrative processes in the university sector;
- Knowledge of the context ofengineering education;
- Knowledge of spoken and written English (an asset).