SESNO is an external government resource working with unemployed people or in career reorientation:
Our main mandate is to offer tailor-made assessment services to an adult clientele capable of of the Island of Montreal. Our multidisciplinary team aims to equip Services Québec clients wishing to enter the job market in the short or medium term. We help them to define one or more career objectives and identify suitable jobs or types of training corresponding to their personality profile according to the needs of the job market.
The incumbent will have the following responsibilities:
- Meet with clients on a regular basis;
- Carry out individual interviews to identify interests, skills and professional prospects in the job market; identify difficulties and offer structured support and support during their participation.
- Administer, correct and interpret psychometric tests: psychosocial assessment, interests, skills, personality.
- Act with objectivity deal with clients and establish cordial relationships with the multidisciplinary team.
- Inform clients about the prerequisites for access to vocational or general training as well as the requirements required on the job market, chances of integration.
- Validate professional choices with clients based on their physical and mental limitations (if applicable).
- Aim for the autonomy of clients and make them responsible for their professional integration;
- Write specialist orientation reports and help revise the reports.
- Tailored training on psychometric tests and required work tools (MSI).
Requirements and qualities sought :
- Member of OCCOQ or in the process of becoming one .
- Bilingualism and excellent skills in French writing;
- Basic knowledge: REFERENCES, O * net, MSI, IMT, Infoway, etc.
- Willingness to work closely with management and team members;
- Take initiative in an effective small team;
- Participate in training, meetings offered by the organization;
- Respect for confidentiality regarding clients and other team members;
- Ability to create a pleasant working atmosphere, support and dynamism;
- Propose positive and realistic solutions in order to improve the organizational services;
Work schedule: 35 hours / week - Monday to Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 4:45 p.m. (flexible)