Come make a difference in a modern city, in full expansion, which is committed to its citizens. An environment where your creativity contributes to the realization of great stimulating projects promoting the well-being of the Lavallois. In addition to providing you with career opportunities, you will be part of a large public organization with human dimension.
For his service of public works, the city of Laval is In search of a:
Evaluator - Trainer (trice) vehicles and equipment
The challenges await you:
Relevant to the administrative management manager of the operations service operations Public, The incumbent drives his theoretical and practical training sessions on the operation, safe conduct and maintenance of motorized vehicles and equipment or other topics affecting the operations of the service. It develops and updates various documents as well as the didactic material used during these courses. It assesses the skills of employees, conducts feedback on the ground and makes recommendations with respect to measures, interventions or fixes. It investigates cases of accidents or misuse of material resources. It writes various reports, reports and training plans. It participates in the development or implementation of new policies, procedures, forms, guide or other tool relevant to service operations. It acts as a representative of the employer in his field of expertise, intervenes at the places of work as such and in the framework of investigations of accidents involving the conduct and the operation of vehicles as well as in the framework Evaluation of employees' skills to occupy a function in particular from skills in driving vehicles and motorized equipment in the city.
The desired profile:
- DEP in conduct of construction machinery;
- Teaching training, an asset;
- 5 to 7 years of driving experience and operation of municipal vehicles: snow hunting, spreader truck, tipper truck (1.5 or 5 tons), excavator tractor, tractor charger, grader, blower , sidewalk tractor, tank truck, forklift, street broom, sewer clearing, compactor roll, etc.
- 3 years of adult training experience;
- Driver's license Class 1 valid with Mention F;
- Construction Safety Training Certificate (ASP Construction);
- Good communication in French (oral and written), English oral, an asset;
- Good knowledge of relevant health and safety standards;
- Good knowledge of the MS Office Suite;
- work experience in the middle Syndicated (an asset)
Work schedule: 40 hours per day day. Required availabilities for some training courses to offer outside the regular work schedule (evening, night and weekend).
The city of Laval is growing. It has more and more people, companies and organizations. This development brings great challenges and raises important issues. In 2014, we launched the Repensons Laval approach, which made it possible to develop the strategic vision of our city: urban nature in 2035. This vision is the compass which today guides the development of Laval. Working in the city of Laval is to believe in this vision. It is putting one's heart and ideas for the citizen service. It's rubbing dedicated people and shaping thePresent to build the future.
You too, take part in the change! Apply before the 6 May 2021 via the
The city of Laval applies an access to equality employment program. It values diversity and invites women, visible minorities, ethnic minorities, Aboriginal people and people with disabilities to apply. For them, do not hesitate to share special arrangements. necessary, in the event that you are invited to a selection process.