At the Commission scolaire de Laval, we have more than 9,000 employees. We are committed to providing quality services to our students and we are confident that we will work every day for one of the noblest causes of all, education. Choosing to work at the Laval School Board means choosing to be part of a dynamic and innovative team that, collectively, is committed to the success of its 56,000 students. They are our reason for being and our greatest source of pride. It is for them that we are looking for the best talent and that we have given ourselves the mandate to be an employer of choice.
Are you in a training course or have related training combined with relevant experience with clients? Send us your application!
- Hold a teaching permit or a teaching certificate in school and social adaptation (orthopedagogy, inappropriate childhood or special education).
- Have proof of passing the French test (TECFÉE, SEL or CÉFRANC). Option 2:
- Hold a teaching permit or a teaching certificate in another discipline.
- Have one year of teaching experience in special education for a young clientele.
- Have proof of passing the French test (TECFÉE, SEL or CÉFRANC).
- Be a full-time student with a bachelor's degree or a qualifying master's degree in special education and social education (orthopedagogy, maladjustment or special education) The person must demonstrate proof of passing the French test (TECFÉE, SEL or CÉFRANC) before the end of his studies.
- Hold a university degree in a related field (eg psychology, social work, psychoeducation, etc.) combined with significant experience in teaching or group coaching and have an interest in becoming involved in a qualifying course in teaching in addition to having excellent spoken and written French. (MICC required for those trained outside Quebec).
According to the National Teacher Agreement in effect.
DOES THIS CHALLENGE INTEREST YOU?
Here's what to do:
Complete your application by visiting the school board website and clicking Job Opportunities in the Careers section as soon as possible.
The Laval School Board operates an Equality Access Program and invites women, ethnic and visible minorities, Aboriginal people and people with disabilities to apply. To promote the application of our program, we suggest that candidates indicate whether they belong to one of these groups. Accommodations may be available upon request, during the selection process, for applicants with special needs.
Only the person whose application is successful will receive an official communication from the Human Resources Department.