At the Commission scolaire de Laval, we have more than 9,000 employees. We are committed to providing quality services to our students and we are confident that we will work every day for one of the noblest causes of all, education. Choosing to work at the Laval School Board means choosing to be part of a dynamic and innovative team that, collectively, is committed to the success of its 56,000 students. They are our reason for being and our greatest source of pride. It is for them that we are looking for the best talent and that we have given ourselves the mandate to be an employer of choice.
- Hold a teaching permit or teaching certificate in primary or preschool education and have proof of passing the French test (TECFÉE, SEL or CÉFRANC).
- Option 2:
- Be registered full-time or part-time at a Quebec university with a bachelor's degree in elementary or preschool education and have completed 15 credits in addition to being actively studying. Option 3:
- Hold a teaching permit or a teaching certificate in another discipline.
- Have one year of teaching experience with a young clientele. Option 4
- Those with a relevant university education degree as well as meaningful and relevant work experience are invited to apply and this will be analyzed. Only those selected will be contacted.
According to the National Teacher Agreement in effect.
DOES THIS CHALLENGE INTEREST YOU?
Here's what to do:
Complete your application by visiting the school board website and clicking Job Opportunities in the Careers section as soon as possible.
The Laval School Board operates an Equality Access Program and invites women, ethnic and visible minorities, Aboriginal people and people with disabilities to apply. To promote the application of our program, we suggest that candidates indicate whether they belong to one of these groups. Accommodations may be available upon request, during the selection process, for applicants with special needs.
Only the successful candidate will receive an official communication from the Human Resources Department.