Saint-Jospeh Elementary School (Mercier)
The Commission scolaire des Grandes-Seigneuries (CSDGS) is looking to fill a regular full-time executive position at St. Joseph Elementary School in Mercier.
The CSDGS covers the territory of the Roussillon RCM and the Jardins-de-Napierville RCM. With 54 institutions and a budget of $ 295 million, it serves a growing population in 21 urban and rural municipalities.
In the respect of its mission and its values, the benevolence, the collaboration and the valorization of each pupil, the signature of the CSDGS, Their success, our passion! , is the leitmotiv which characterizes the work, commitment, dedication, involvement and, consequently, the passion of the 3,950 staff members, commissioners, parents and partners, all of whom are strongly motivated by the mission of perseverance in school and educational and academic success of more than 26,000 students, youth and adults.
The CSDGS is a large organization with strong growth allowing it to evolve within a balanced budgetary framework. Modern and agile, respectful of the autonomy of its staff and institutions, it offers a stimulating and dynamic work environment, a manageable management and a positive work climate. Looking to the future and aligned with the needs of the community, she is always looking to innovate, create and increase the service offer oriented towards the needs of the clientele. Institutional and administrative managers work collaboratively and in solution mode.
This position includes the responsibility for the administrative and pedagogical management of all school programs and resources to support the success of all students, in accordance with the Education Act and the responsibilities defined by the School Board.
This job includes the following responsibilities:
- Evaluate the needs of the school and define the objectives in view of the legal provisions as well as guidelines, policies, regulations of the School Board and the governing board.
- Assist the governing board in the exercise of its functions and powers, participate in the sessions and implement the decisions of the latter.
- Foster cooperation between parents, students, the school team and other stakeholders, as well as their participation in school life and academic success.
- Participate in the development of policies and regulations of the School Board and see to the application of these.
- To promote the school.
- Bachelor's degree in Education or Undergraduate Degree in an appropriate field of study leading to a minimum of three years university studies program or to a senior executive or executive position, of which the minimum qualifications require an undergraduate degree in a school board.
- Five years of experience in a teaching or non-teaching professional position.
- Permanent teaching authorization issued by the Minister.
- Six credits in a graduate program at the time of his or her first assignment to such a job and the requirement to complete the program within five yearsassignment.
Applicable under the current Executive Terms and Conditions of Employment Regulations, Class 7 (minimum $ 78,660 - maximum $ 104,878). The Commission scolaire des Grandes-Seigneuries offers a complete program of benefits and working conditions, in accordance with the Regulation respecting the conditions of employment of school board administrators.
Send your curriculum vitae, along with a letter motivating your application, no later than June 11, 2019 at 4:00 pm
Mr. Michel BrochuDirector of the Human Resources DepartmentCommission des Grandes-Seigneuries
by clicking the POSTULATE
It should be noted that the selection interviews for this position will take place on June 17 and 18, 2019. Candidates selected for a selection interview will also have to be available on June 19, 2019 for psychometric tests.
The CSDGS is engaged in an Equal Opportunity Employment Program and invites women, visible minorities, ethnic minorities, Aboriginals and persons with disabilities to apply. The CSDGS thanks all candidates for their interest, but will only communicate with those selected. No acknowledgment of receipt will be issued.