The Commission scolaire des Grandes-Seigneuries (CSDGS) is seeking to fill several regular full-time positions as vice-principals of elementary or secondary schools.
The CSDGS covers the territory of the Roussillon RCM and the Jardins-de-Napierville RCM. With 54 institutions and a budget of $ 295 million, it serves a growing population in 21 urban and rural municipalities.
In the respect of its mission and its values, the benevolence, the collaboration and the valorization of each pupil, the signature of the CSDGS, Their success, our passion! , is the leitmotiv which characterizes the work, commitment, dedication, involvement and, consequently, the passion of the 3,950 staff members, commissioners, parents and partners, all of whom are strongly motivated by the mission of perseverance in school and educational and academic success of more than 26,000 students, youth and adults.
The CSDGS is a large organization with strong growth allowing it to evolve within a balanced budgetary framework. Modern and agile, respectful of the autonomy of its staff and institutions, it offers a stimulating and dynamic work environment, a manageable management and a positive work climate. Looking to the future and aligned with the needs of the community, she is always looking to innovate, create and increase the service offer oriented towards the needs of the clientele. Institutional and administrative managers work collaboratively and in solution mode.
These jobs consist of assisting the principal, according to the mandate defined by the school principal, in the educational, educational and administrative management of the school.
These jobs typically involve the performance of all or some of the following duties and responsibilities:
- Participate in the development, implementation and evaluation of the educational project.
- Develop or collaborate in the development of proposals on topics such as the application of the Basic School Regulation, the programs of study, the intervention plans for students with handicaps, social maladjustments and learning disabilities , the choice of textbooks and teaching materials, complementary and private services, the use of non-teaching time and off-hours, rules of conduct and services to the student.
- Coordinate, supervise or collaborate on activities, programs or services in different areas of the school such as human, material or financial resources, information and communication technologies , day care and dinner.
- Assume all other responsibilities compatible with his function entrusted to him by the immediate superior.
- Replace the school principal in the event of a brief absence.
- Bachelor of Science in Education or Undergraduate Degree in an appropriate field of study leading to a minimum of three years university degree or to a senior executive or executive position, of which the minimum qualifications require an undergraduate degree in a school board.
- Five years of experience in a teaching or non-teaching professional position.
- Permanent teaching authorization issued by the Minister.
- Six credits in a graduate program at the first assignmentsuch employment and obligation to complete this program within five years of this assignment.
Applicable according to the Regulation respecting the conditions of employment of executives in force:
- Class 5 (elementary and secondary schools) (minimum $ 68,705 - maximum $ 91,605)
- Class 6 (secondary schools) (minimum $ 73,515 - maximum $ 98,017)
The CSDGS offers a complete program of benefits and working conditions, in accordance with the Regulation respecting the conditions of employment of school board executives.
Send your curriculum vitae, along with a letter motivating your application, no later than June 7, 2019 at 4 pm
Mr. Michel BrochuDirector of the Human Resources DepartmentCommission des Grandes-Seigneuries
and clicking the POSTULATE
It should be noted that the selection interviews for this position will take place on June 17 and 18, 2019. Candidates selected for a selection interview will also have to be available on June 19, 2019 for psychometric tests. / strong>
The CSDGS is engaged in an Equal Opportunity Employment Program and invites women, visible minorities, ethnic minorities, Aboriginals and persons with disabilities to apply. The CSDGS thanks all candidates for their interest, but will only communicate with those selected. No acknowledgment of receipt will be issued.