DEPUTY DIRECTOR (RICE) OF EDUCATIONAL SERVICES
Competition # CP1819-07
Founded in Montreal in 1928 by the Jesuit Fathers, acquired and run by a secular corporation since 1986, Collège Jean-de-Brébeuf is an accredited private educational institution. The College has some 400 employees and welcomes approximately 1200 students in high school and nearly 1650 students in college. Brébeuf continues its mission of excellence by training the leaders of tomorrow in an extraordinary environment at the foot of Mount Royal, in the heart of Montreal's university district.
The incumbent assumes all functions required for the management of programs and resources. It strives to create a climate conducive to the acquisition of learning, stimulating student life, and maintaining and developing a sense of belonging to the College. It ensures the support and supervision of students and the organization of the activities of the levels for which it is responsible. She accompanies and supervises the work of teachers and participates in the recruitment and selection of staff and its evaluation. It participates in the development of programs, rules, methods, policies, etc. and ensures implementation. She collaborates with the entire Brébeuf community in the development and monitoring of activities related to her position and the achievement of the strategic plan. It participates in the annual budget and manages it.
It must adhere to the humanistic values and intellectual rigor that distinguish the College and its educational project. It will embody the Ignatian fundamental values. These values are as follows:
· concern for the person and his or her journey;
· the quest for the best;
· training men and women with and for others.
· Mobilizing leadership;
· A keen sense of organization and adaptability;
· Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills;
· Very good ability to adapt and promote change;
· Creativity, a sense of innovation and initiative;
· Dynamism and great working capacity;
· Ability to work in a team and handle multiple files simultaneously.
· Undergraduate university degree in a relevant field of specialization;
· Permanent Permission to Teach;
· International Program Experience (PPCS) an asset;
· A minimum of five (5) years of experience in secondary education;
· Excellent command of French and a good knowledge of English;
· Master and promote Information and Communication Technologies (ICT).
An employer of choice
Compensation and other conditions of work are established in accordance with the College's "Policy on the conditions of employment of management and senior staff".
· Salary: Class 6 (Public Sector Equivalence)
· Entry into office: June 2019
· Immediate Superior: Ms. Audrey Bélanger, Director of Serviceseducational
In addition, the College offers a full range of benefits, including:
· the possibility of free trainings;
free access to a gym;
· several social activities;
· an advantageous number of vacation days;
· a comprehensive group insurance plan (life, health, dental, disability);
· the same pension plan offered in school boards and CEGEPs (PPMP);
· and more - & gt; An employer of choice.
Those interested in applying are invited to send a letter of motivation for this position, along with a curriculum vitae, by e-mail to before 4:00 pm on April 18, 2019 .
Human Resources and Communications Branch
For the attention of Mrs. Annie Corriveau, Director