Position Title: Advisor, Organizational Development Advisor (NPN10)
Work Area | Org Unit: Organizational Development Service (6356)
Employment Group: Professional
Extension number: I004
Status: Regular full time
Schedule: Regular 35 hours / week
Flag: D: Athanasius David
Annual salary: Between $ 54,841 and $ 94,552.00
Salary Rank : 12
NORMAL REQUIREMENTS :
Bachelor's degree in an appropriate discipline
Five (5) years of relevant experience
Significant achievements in improving the work climate and improving management practices.
The benefits :
· Diversified and interesting career outlook;
· Benefits Program and Pension Plan;
· Training and Development Program;
· Summer schedule and advantageous annual vacation policy;
· Overall Compensation and Competitive Working Conditions;
· Easy access by public transit.
SUMMARY DESCRIPTION OF THE SERVICE:
Under the authority of the Vice-Rector for Human and Organizational Development, the Department of Organizational Development is mandated to provide the university community with a vibrant living and learning environment. In particular, by promoting physical and mental health as well as by creating an environment of work and eco-responsible study.
DETAILED DESCRIPTION OF JOB TASKS (for reference):
Under the leadership of the Organizational Development Department and in accordance with UQAM's strategic orientations, the counselor advises on workplace climate as well as improving organizational and management practices. foster a healthy, inclusive and fulfilling workplace. This role involves working in collaboration with several departments and directorates of the Vice-Rectorate for Human and Organizational Development (VRADHO) and intervening with management or management or with various working groups.
1. Conducts analyzes, research and prepares records necessary to translate organizational issues and objectives into recommendations for strategies and programs that promote the development of a healthy, inclusive and fulfilling workplace;
2. Ensures the successful deployment of programs under his / her responsibility, including the enhancement of career development and career development programs; monitors and assesses them annually with a view to continuous improvement;
3. Develops and ensures the updating, promotion and dissemination of policies, procedures, directives or programs related to its activities;
4. Advises and assists managers and other project leaders in organizational diagnoses as well as in the implementation of initiatives to improve the work climate or the implementation of practices having an impact on the commitment of employees, employees;
5. Acts as a resource person for other teams. To this end, conducts many presentations of information and awareness and answers specific questions about policies andprograms in its field of activity;
6. Participates, as a resource person or representative, representing the University on various joint, mixed or institutional committees and any other working group related to its field of activity;
7. Analyzes and solves together with the other teams involved, recurring issues that hamper the development and organizational performance of VRADHO;
8. Collaborate in setting service objectives and priorities; develops or participates in the development of tools, tools and computer systems required for operations and the achievement of objectives.
The UQAM effect on your life and career is among other things:
- The energy of a student world
- The influence of an urban environment
- A beautiful quality of life
The only way to apply is to submit your application, along with your curriculum vitae, via the site. If you are already at this address, click on "Apply". We thank people for their interest in UQAM. However, only those selected in the selection process will receive an answer.
The Université du Québec à Montréal subscribes to an employment equity program. As such, it invites women, aboriginals, members of visible minorities, ethnic minorities and persons with disabilities who meet the requirements of the position to be nominated. Priority will be given to Canadians and residents, permanent residents.
 Benefits apply under certain conditions.