For its Human Resources Department, the city of Laval is looking for candidates to take care of:
Advisor (era) Management of the learning and collective experience of Learning
The Human Resources Department is continuing its vision to act as a strategic partner and facilitator of changes to The city to fully assume its mission and to put citizens and employees at the heart of its actions.
Are you ready to attach a team of leaders who places the learning experience at the heart of his practice to bring out innovative solutions in major projects?
The challenges await you:
Raising the leader, organizational learning and skills development, you intervene in the implementation of the vision of The user experience of learners which is at the heart of the city-wide knowledge learning and management strategy.
Concretely, you will be called to collaborate closely with several teams, including That of the Learning Management System and those surrounding the various learning collectives in place and emerging (eg communities of practice, co-development). Oriented towards the results, you contribute to these initiatives both in planning, exploration, ideation as their evaluation.
As guardian of the coherence of the architecture of knowledge and content of Learning, you ensure the harmonious integration of the new contents and, when required, you develop new solutions that meet business needs.
Finally, you have a lookout and contribute to the evolution of your expertise. In its essential contribution to the experience used, learning and user within the HR team.
The desired profile:
- hold a university degree in an area relevant to the function (education, interaction design, information and management of knowledge, administration, human resource management);
- own a minimum five (5) years of experience that has made it possible to develop strong expertise in user experience and exercise r A counseling role in this area;
- have strong relational skills, excellent communication skills (oral and written) and a great ease to interact with business areas stakeholders diversified at all hierarchical levels of the organization;
- master the methodologies and best practices of qualitative and quantitative research (analysis, interviews, persona, sort by card ...);
- have An excellent spirit of analysis and synthesis to quickly identify needs and processes, represent them properly (usage scenarios, Story-Board ...) and evaluate the quality of the displeased solutions (user test,working group ...);
- have a great ability to adapt, a good sense of organization and demonstrated ability to simultaneously plan multiple records based on various priorities to meet timelines;
- to be oriented towards the results and customer service;
- have an excellent mastery of the main tools of the MS 365 suite and the ability to quickly appropriate different tools and digital environments related to The management of workplace learning;
- have experience in content management and in community animation is considered a strong asset.
what we offer you:
- working conditions and competitive social benefits;
- the chance to do A difference in a modern city with a human dimension, in full expansion, which is committed to its citizens;
- of interesting challenges in a public environment where your creativity and votor e dynamism will allow you to make several projects promoting the well-being of employees;
- a stimulating workplace within a very dynamic and very competent team.
You too, take part in the change!
Apply before September 8, 2021, by going to the
the city of Laval applies a Employment Equality Access Program and invites women, visible minorities, ethnic minorities, Aboriginal people and persons with disabilities to submit their application.
For them, do not hesitate to share special arrangements necessary, if you are invited to a selection process